Monday, January 7, 2008

Dylan and Liam

Dylan's friend, Liam, is moving this week. It's so sad.
Dylan will be doing a lot more of this: looking for Liam.
Where are Dylan's shoes?
We went to the park to play on their trikes they got for Christmas
I know Liam is sad here, but I think he's SOOOO cute when he's sad. He's usually really happy so it's rare that I'd get a picture of his sweet sad face. He was just really tired. he went right to sleep as soon as I gave him a big hug. He's the sweetest little guy. The contrast of the two is cute to me too. Liam is so sad splashing in the water and Dylan is hamming it up for the camera. See, Liam's happy here, but it isn't as big of a contrast between the two in the bubble bath

These boys are so active. This is when they woke up from their really long naps. It's hard to get a shot of them together. They were both standing at this toy, until I came in w/ the camera. Then they both turned into action figures.

1 comment:

The Stevens said...

Cute pictures. Liam will be missed.