Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Saturday Afternoon on the Island of La Gran Playground

I think Jolyn got better pictures, but the Dylans went to the park on Saturday. First they were on the swings until I got bored to death. (Dylan wants to go "uphigh" endlessly.) Then they ran, chassed each other, and jumped and jumped and jumped.

Then they ran to the water. Now imagine me the fatty wobbling over to make sure they don't jump in. Ok, got it? They didn't. They just wanted to see if they could find any fishies. Then they threw stuff in the water like little seads and even branches.

We picked up Daddy and went to the Saturday Morning Market for some lunch. One of Steven's co workers sells tamales and ceviche from Peru - yummy! Dylan was tired after all that and was reaching for me. Thankfully Steven didn't give in. Dylan was moody and I wasn't in the mood to hold him just b/c he's a mama's boy. Steven's stronger:)

1 comment:

The Stevens said...

I think you got some good pictures. I like the one of him jumping down where he's in the air, very cute!