Thursday, January 24, 2008

Quality Time


Besides putting baby swings together and sewing new head rest covers for Dylan's infant car seat, I've been spending quality time w/ Dylan. I'm kinda feeling bad that he won't be a spoiled only child for long.
We went to the park last week, and here's a glimpse of how cute he is. He had the banana in his hand and pointed to the tree. He had the banana in his left hand the whole time then finally handed it to me. I wish I had gotten a picture of my little monkey climbing his first tree.



We ran close to the water where Dylan found fun shells and things to splash into the water. Dylan's so full of fun energy. I got a video of him running, but b/c I'm following him and I'm waddling, it looks like a scary chasing scene in a low budget awful film. I'll spare you. His running is so cute, so I'm saving the video for myself:)

1 comment: