Thursday, January 10, 2008

Same due date

My friend Michelle and I have the same due date. This is her 1st baby. I'm so glad that I got to go to her shower. It was like a mini-reunion w/ some of my friends from dental hygiene school.
above is Kris, me, Loretta, Cute pregnant Michelle, Jennie, and Laura
I tried squatting down to be more of her height
Isn't this the best picture? We guessed how much ribbon it would take to go around her tummy. We cheated and used my tummy. We're the same! It went end to end exactly! Laura and Michelle are actually looking at me and Jennie is taking the picture.

I had to leave early to get to Chuck E. Cheese.

1 comment:

The McKays said...

Yes, that pic is awesome!

I'm glad to see you're getting use out of that shirt. I bought it on Ebay (new with tags) and loved it, but then I was big in the summer and the thought of putting on a long-sleeved shirt did not sound appealing to me.

It looks great on you!