Saturday, August 13, 2011

Play date with Ivy!!

8/5/11 The baby swap has begun.  Corrie had her baby first then kept her for over a month before letting me watch her.  Finally - she came over!  Then it hit me.  The kids better get good use out of their choking hazard toys like the marble race track because we're going to have to baby proof this house all over again soon. 
Dylan kept washing his hands so he could help with baby Ivy. 
 Our other friends, the Taylor kids and their mom came over.  I can't believe the summer is almost over.  I wasn't going to have the kids all go swimming with just me as the lifeguard if I had to hold a newborn, so the first time was perfect that my friend was there with me. 
 We broke in some of my new baby toys.  Ivy was just perfect! 
 After hot dogs on the grill and popsicles, I'd say the day was a perfect success.  I really am not looking forward to school starting for my Dylan. 

No comments: