Friday, August 5, 2011

2nd of July 2011

So I have been busy with lots of fun, plus I'm more tired now that I'm in my 3rd trimester.  AND I've been busy with fishy face photography photo sessions and since my clients are my facebook friends, they will see if I spend time editing (or posting w/ no edits) my own photos when I'm behind on thiers.  So, here's how our 4th of July weekend went.  Similar to the year before, we went to the Threshers baseball game on July 2nd. 
It was sooooo hot.  We HAD to go get Rita's Italian Ice.  Then we went to the playground.



We ate cotton candy while the field was covered for rain - like the year before. 

The Threshers' outfits are very patriotic, which gets us into the spirit of the holiday.
I can't believe we stayed all the way to the end - the fireworks! 

No comments: