Saturday, March 1, 2008

Have you heard of a . . .

potato gun?

My brother got one for Christmas. Well he got a can of hairspray w/ an I.O.U. for making one from his big brother. They made it and it made a huge mark on the ceiling INSIDE my mom's house over Christmas break. The ceiling has since been fixed. This was my first time seeing it in action. It's actually a LOT louder than the video portrays. It skipped accross the lake and made a bunch of birds squack and fly out of the trees on the other side. (My uncle and Grandma make appearances here.)

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I have heard of a potato gun. I wen to college in Idaho, so yeah, thats one of the things that people did for fun out there.... there were so many potatoes out there, so I guess they had to find something to do with them.