Friday, March 21, 2008

1st REAL haircut

Malia's hair has NEVER been cut before, can you believe it? Dylan has had lots of hair cuts. It's dificult to get him to sit still long enough to finnish so I said yes to going w/ Malia.

Corrie, Darren, Malia, and Darren's hairdresser

See Dylan on stand-by? And the babies being so good. They're not sure they're liking what they're seeing.
Dylan sat perfectly still. He didn't even need any snacks, just the spatula.
"I'm too sexy for this hair"
She only spent like 15 minutes on each. Steven said it's a butcher job. She cut the front a little shorter than I had imagined. The sides go over his ears and that bugs me. It was a good experience, but he already looks like he needs a haircut to me. The other Dylan's dad started singing "I hope they call me on a mission" b/c it looks like a missionary haircut that doesn't quite fit Dylan's personality. It's his short cooler haircut, ready for spring I guess. It'll grow. What do you expect, when Dylan asked to go bye bye, right? It's better than I could do.

No comments: