Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Swing buddies

I'd love to have two swings. I couldn't play favorites, so I made these two squeeze in together. Noah kept wanting to burrow in Isaac's baby fat. These two chunky monkeys are both in the 95th percentile for weight! They each weighed 11lbs 13oz at their one month check ups (a month apart of course).

Look at these faces!
Dylan and Malia are TOO kind to these two sometimes. It's so sweet though.

Notice these last two pictures. Too dark, then too light. You think that if we can buy a big new house, we could buy a camera too. (I know, I know, a roof over our head is a need, not a want.)

3 comments:

Danielle said...

That is so cute! They are so big already!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Isaac really doesn't look anything like Dylan did at that age. Actually, in that second one of him and Noah in the swing, I swear he looks just like a picture of me I have in a photo album somewhere!

The Stevens said...

That's so cute. If they keep growing the way they are you won't be able to do that for long! Great idea though. Oh yeah, I have a swing if you want to borrow it.