Friday, March 21, 2008

St. Patrick's Day continued

*These are not quality, but it's funny for me to remember the day. These are more for my own journaling than for your enjoyment, sorry.
I took fun pictures of Dylan and Malia while the babies slept. After the Crews left, I was ready to take a couple pictures of Isaac so he wouldn't feel left out. Although St. Patrick's Day isn't a major holiday, ALL holidays are major when they're "Baby's First." I was wishing I had a St. Patrick's Day outfit for Isaac, but he had a green onesie that I figured would do. When he woke up from the nap, I changed his diaper. After I stuck each strap on his diaper, he suprised me with an explosion. I was so glad it hadn't gotten on some expensive "My 1st St. Patrick's Day" outfit. I got my camera to take a picture of his top half before I bathed him and the changing table pad. He looks pretty funny. His look changes a lot. I think his mouth is smaller than his nose!
I still had the black all set up on my bed, so I put Isaac in his other green onesie. It's pretty cheap looking, and has probably been through like 3 kids before it got to Isaac, but it would have to do. I wanted to find my white soft fluffy fabric so he could sink into it, but why not put Dylan's matching green blanket to use? Unfortunately, I hadn't figured out that a high ISO makes too much noise in the picture. I wanted to use the natural light from the window. He was looking at it to get that sparkle in his eyes I like.
I was happy with the eye contact, but tried to blurr out the noisy grain here. I also cut off his cute foot. I like learning from my mistakes. It's not like I was planning on ordering a huge canvas of him in this cheap green onesie anyway.
AND Dylan must have felt left out. It is his green blanket, after all. He's my big silly baby (with that spatula).

No comments: