Friday, March 14, 2008

Quiet Time

When I went to put Isaac in the bassinette, Malia had already placed these monkeys in there. I left them and got my camera, isn't that what any responsible mom would do?


I just love staring at my baby when the house is quiet. This is what it's like when we get to sleep in. We just stare at each other until Dylan calls from his room. Isaac is finding his hands. He's not really sucking on them yet, but he'll open his mouth to try to catch a fist as it goes by. He gets a taste occasionally. He's patient too. He keeps trying and trying to catch something in his mouth.




Sometimes he'll be quiet and I'll think he went to sleep. I will go back and see that he's just enjoying his personal time. He doesn't coo or talk yet, so he's quiet when he's awake. When he has had enough, he has a raspy squeeky thing he does. It's cute. Dylan runs to find me and says "uh-oh, Mommy. i-gik, ee-ow!" (Uh oh, Mommy, Isaac (over) here!" He's protective.


Dylan, Malia, and Noah were sleeping here.


2 comments:

The McKays said...

Thanks for sharing the video Tiff! It's fun to get to see him in motion! What a sweet tiny little guy!

I noticed you wrote "Isaam". Was that on purpose? Just wondering because it was just a few days ago that you were complaining about other people spelling his name wrong, so I though it was kind of ironic! :)

Tiffany Feger said...

That is ironic. My right hand hit the key instead of my left hand I guess. I changed it.

The video is pretty uneventful, but it's better than a regular photo I think.