Thursday, March 6, 2008

Mother of Four

Corrie and I have it made. We both went back to work. She has had her mom stay with her for the past month, so I haven't been taking care of her kids. This was Noah's first time being babysat here. He was so perfect. He slept then woke up when Corrie said, and ate the milk she had for him. She can get her kids on schedules. My kids, on the other hand, were hungry at the same time as Noah was. It was fine and fun. Luckily I only worked one half-day this week. Next week it'll be two half days. I'm easing into this part-time work schedule I'll have to do. Nobody's going to think they're twins. Look how different! They each took turns sleeping while the other was awake in there. They're going to have to be heavy sleepers if they ever want any Zzzzs.



My kids didn't want to stay happy for very long. But they have cute shirts on, thanks Lacey!

3 comments:

The Stevens said...

Well, you are going to have your hands full, but you can do it!

Anonymous said...

These photos are adorable. You've definitely got your hands full though! And kudos to Corrie on getting her kids on a schedule--makes life a lot easier for you!

Danielle said...

very cute!