Thursday, March 13, 2008

Mother's Lounge

On Sundays, we get all ready and look our Sunday best (Dylan always adds something extra like the beanie, blanket, measuring cup, baseball mit, and random toy) all to end up in the mother's lounge where I change diapers and feed Isaac. Steven came to say hi last Sunday and I had him take a picture of me and my little men. Ideally we would have a family picture of the four of us by now. I had planned on getting ready in time to take some pictures of us outside before church. What a joke! We were a half-hour late to church.
On the changing table.
Under the changing table


I think you can see the tiredness radiating from me. Dylan looks crazy as ever though.

3 comments:

betsey said...

I think you look amazing! And the boys are just adorable! How is everything going? I haven't called you back yet, I'm so sorry for being such a slacker!

Do you have a hooter hider? It is a nursing cover that I just love! I just nurse during sacrament meeting :) When baby Nora needs food, she needs food :)

Tiffany Feger said...

I need to look into that I guess. I'd love one especially for YW. I have had others finnish up my lesson b/c I can't consentrate w/ a crying hungry baby.

by: Brian and Lacey McKay said...

You look beautiful Tiffany. You hide your fatigue well!

"Hooter Hider" Ha! :)