Friday, March 21, 2008

Easter Outfit

This outfit was a baby gift from one of Steven's law school friends. It's so cute. I'm so glad I tried it on him. I was sure it would be way too big. It's size 3-6 months. Dylan always fit in the clothes that he was supposed to (by the month). This outfit is a perfect fit for my 6 week old! That means he's like the size of a 6 month old! The people at the chiropractor said that he looks exactly like a really old man that goes there b/c they both wear those hats and have chubby cheeks. Apparently the facial expression is the same too. My baby looks like an old man! This was a total last minute whim. Dylan was with Steven taking a nap and I was driving by the mall. I got Dylan pictures w/ this Easter Bunny for his first Easter. I thought Isaac should get the same experience. (If he were in a onesie, we would have kept driving.) I had wanted to go to a park with the other Dylan and Malia to do a little Easter Egg hunt and get pictures, but Dylan got sick and canceled our plans. Isaac was all dressed up with nowhere to go. This was satisfying for me:) The mall lets you take your own pictures as long as you buy something from them. This is the picture I snapped real quick with no editing:
And this is what I scanned in from what they gave me. If only I could have saved the $20 they charged me. The Easter Bunny learned how to hold a baby this year. He must have had a lot of practice! He was pretty awkward w/ Dylan 2 years ago.

2 comments:

The Stevens said...

I'm suprised we didn't see you because we went into the mall after lunch too. We waited in line for Dylan to see the Easter Bunny too, but he got bored so we figured he must not care that much. I did get a picture of him with the Easter Bunny his first Easter though. Very cute! I love Isaac's outfit.

Tiffany Feger said...

I didn't wait in a line at all! I actually went after babysitting for Corrie.