Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Good Ol' Beach

It was my last day before going back to work and Kat's last day before going back to her cold habitat. What a better way to spend the day than at the beach. We actually were both busy in the morning, but we found a way to squeeze in a little over an hour for the beach. I have no clue why I'm always the only one at this little park on the beach, it's the perfect place w/ shade for the babies and the playground for the toddlers.










Isaac slept in the shade almost the whole time. I woke him up to feed him before we got back in the car, but more importantly, to dress him in his beach outfit. Dylan wore the same thing, except the hat is new from my Aunt Tina. (I told you we'd use it lots!) These are pictures of Dylan when HE was a month old.

The sad thing is that I decided to take Dylan's shirt off w/o putting sunscreen on him. That evening, it was red! His arms and legs are kinda tan b/c he goes outside a lot, but his poor back got too much sun. We have a huge aloe vera plant. I smeared it all over Dylan's back in the bath. He didn't like the slime, so we washed it off. The burn didn't seem to bother him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And you wore the same swimsuit too! I guess you're at exactly the same size with this baby that you were with the last one. Fun! I really like the two pictures of the babies' feet--and the fact that one of Dylan's much bigger and fatter feet is showing at the edge of Isaac's feet picture. Cute!

The Stevens said...

My Dylan had that same little blue swimsuit, it's so cute. Maybe we'll have to check out that little park sometime. Cute pictures!