Saturday, March 29, 2008

Fun Easter Evening

I told you our Easter went on and on!
It was a busy day with church services and Uncle Andre's, but since it was such a perfectly beautiful day and Daddy was home this evening, (he gets off work late a lot) we thought that Dylan should run his wiggles out.

We went to the nearby park. Honestly, Steven and I wanted to get our wiggles out too, for exercise. Steven and Dylan ran some sprints, then I lifted weights. (Dylan's getting big enough to be my weights.) It's so fun to have kids so our romantic walks can be more fun and we don't have to feel dumb about acting silly. Did you notice that Steven and Dylan are kinda dressed the same? I noticed when we were walking to the car. I wanted him changed out of his shirt and tie.


Soon enough Isaac will participate in our silly fun. For now he'll just sit there and look rediculous. See the wipes case sticking out of the bag? I love mine. I bought it from Danielle who is saving up for adoption by hand making these and selling them to you! They're cute baby shower gifts, or good thank you gifts for someone who babysits for you (if they have their own kid that is.) Or you should buy it for yourself so you feel like you're pampering yourself when you're pampering your little baby's tushy.
Oh, and we keep the tee ball set in the car now. I can't help myself but take pictures and blog about it over and over. Dylan wanted to bat w/ the wooden spoon though. Silly kid:)

No comments: