Thursday, February 21, 2008

Valentine's Day

I know it's really late, but I hope you had a great Valentine's Day. We did! It was kinda a lazy day, but Steven suprised us and came home for lunch with yummy sandwiches from a health food place downtown. He also had a box of chocolates and a dozen roses! For Dinner he asked if I wanted to go somewhere. I said NO thank you. Even if we didn't go anywhere special, we'd be ruining somebody else's special dinner. I knew the wait would be obnoxious so Dylan and Isaac wouldn't last. So Steven brought home dinner. Perfect! It was Isaac's first holiday so I kinda wish that I had gotten him a Valentine's Day outfit.

We didn't see Malia that day but I wish we had. Last year we got cute pictures of them together.



Isaac has cute shoes on and I tried to bundle him up tight, but it wasn't working.