Friday, February 1, 2008

My sprinkle/shower

My friends threw me a mini shower like we did for Corrie. We went to a restaraunt downtown here. Inside it has a bar but I had never thought of it like that since I usually eat outside - South Beach style. It was a little cold and Stacy and Corrie brought their cute brand new babies so we ate inside - right by the bar. Some guy came up to us and thought it was pretty funny that they brought the pregnant girl who can't drink to a bar for a baby shower. I think he had been there drinking for HOURS.


It was fun b/c I finally got some new boy stuff - in boy colors:)


Anyway, thanks girls!!!!!!!

1 comment:

betsey said...

You need to let me know what you need (or something you just want) for this new baby boy. I'll give you a call sometime soon and you better have something in mind! :) I'm thinking about you and praying that everything goes GREAT! (I'm sure it will, you are amazing!) Love you loads Tiffany!