Monday, February 25, 2008

Getting up

Getting up in the middle of the night - Expected and doesn't bother me

Getting up in the morning - never in the mood, but by 9:30, Dylan's awake and I feel bad for letting him just hang out by himself.

Getting up from a laying down position - where the heck did my tummy muscles go?

Getting up and going jogging - 15 min is about my threshold. It's time to get up and get moving though.

I'm sure glad that I go alone b/c anybody else would pass me walking. I push the boys to a park in the neighborhood. I go the long way, but it just takes longer, I don't run for longer. I still end up walking after about 15 min. Dylan says "nun, Mommy, nun." He's telling me to run. We were going to the park for just a short time b/c I was worried that Isaac would wake up or b/c I would be bored of pushing Dylan on the swing. Today I was prepared. I fed Isaac first. I just went the normal short way to the park, and I brought stuff to do. I put return address labels and stamps on a ton of envelopes. Dylan played in the sand and two cute little girls took over pushing Dylan on the swings. After they left, Dylan kept playing by himself w/ the toys I had thought to bring and I fed Isaac. I took good blankets so it wasn't a big deal to feed him there. Nobody else was in the park, so that made it easier. I felt like a pro! Then we walked to the post office. (I gave up jogging for the day.) We walked home, bathed, and napped. That's about how productive I was today. Not that impressive.

2 comments:

The Stevens said...

You are such a good mom! Way to brave it on your own!

Danielle said...

That is productive, you did a lot. I am scared to leave the house with Liam and the 2 kids I babysit. I am terrified of losing one or something. But good for you!