Friday, February 1, 2008

Just me again


I can't wait 'til it's me AND the little guy.

Hopefully this is the last update.
I'm 3cm dialated and 50% effaced and still complaining of my constant neck/back/arm pain.
All of my (and my cousins') maternity clothes are like half-shirts. I'm HUGE!

I asked for a scheduled induction date b/c my due date is in 2 days. I'm thinking this'll be another big baby and that's freaking me out. I told him I didn't even care if the date was 2 weeks out as long as it's on the books so I can see the end. He put me down for Wednesday Feb 6th. Reassuringly though, he said that he thinks I'll go on my own before that:) Can't wait!

3 comments:

The McKays said...

It sounds like you are just miserable! Those last few weeks are killer. Hang in there!

That back/neck/arm pain is making me a little bit nervous. What is your dr. saying about it? I mean your GYN doc, not the chiropractor...

It never occurred to me to put that top with that skirt. They look really cute together!

Wow! 3cm and 50% effaced?! I bet you won't make it to the 6th!

Tiffany Feger said...

My OB doc said I can only take Tylenol. That doesn't work, but I've been taking it. He said they could give me something when I'm delivering though, so that's good. That's what I was worried about.

Yea, thanks for letting me borrow all of your maternity clothes!

betsey said...

Go Tiffany Go! You can do it! This is the final stretch, you are amazing! I like to cheer on pregnant women and marathon runners because it is very simliar! Lots of enduring to the end! I can't wait to see pictures of this new little Feger boy! We are on pins and needles!