Sunday, February 10, 2008

Sleep, or . . .

My 3 boys are sleeping. What should I do? Sleep, or dishes, or blog, or work on a project, or organize church responsibilities, or go through skipped emails, or call someone, or write in baby books, or read scriptures, or write thanks notes, or write a list of things to do and buy, or what? I don't want to take more pain meds but when I try to sleep w/o them, I just wake up b/c I can't get comfortable. So I'll sleep later. (Steven did close our bedroom door and took care of Dylan this morning so Isaac and I could sleep in.)
We went to church today. We just went for the 1st hour. I selfishly wanted to show off my little baby boy. He slept the whole way through then started stirring in the middle of the closing prayer. He was hungry, but has perfect timing. Dylan was reverent on his daddy's lap. I was so happy w/ our little family of four sitting there listening to the talks in church.

We took pictures of my boys in their corderoys and sweaters before nap time.
Steven asked Dylan if he wanted to sleep in his own bed or w/ Daddy. I peeked in and he had chosen the bigger bed. How cute! Then after I fed Isaac, I put him in the bed for some quick pictures, then into his bassinette. I should have snuggled in w/ them all, but I wanted to share:)

3 comments:

The Stevens said...

I know, I finally got a chance to update my blog too. The looked cute today at church in their sweaters.

Danielle said...

I am sure everyone loved to see Issac, and Dylan, and you and Steven! I would want to show off my baby too!

Tiffany Feger said...

Thank you, Jolyn for his 1st church outfit!