Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Isaac's Hair (a request from Kat)

Right when Isaac was born his head was all wrinkly like a soft puppy dog with lots of wrinkly furr/skin. Isaac's hair looked crazy like it was going to have little cowlicks every where. The hair is like an inch long all over. It already hangs down over his tiny ears. It seemed fluffy and fun when it was wet and he was just secconds old. It's Steven's color, but no curl at all to it.

I love playing with it so by the time we got home from the hospital, it wasn't as clean and fluffy. I gave him a counter bath so I could wash his hair. (Plus he had just soaked the changing table cover and his legs.) He doesn't like being unwrapped, so I didn't expect him to like the bath. He was actually fine once I put the warm wash cloth on his little head. He was so alert and happy from then on.
Now look at his fluffed hair:

Close up as requested by Kat. You really have to see it in person or I need an expensive camera and photography lessons.

4 comments:

betsey said...

SO so cute! I love it! His hair looks like Nora's hair when she was born. Isaac is just so sweet!

Tiffany Feger said...

I was thinking that too!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is really long! And thanks for posting about it! So are you going to let it grow and grow like Dylan's?

Maliana said...

He is beautiful!! His hair reminds me of my girl. Congrats to you!!