Friday, February 22, 2008

Lollipop Kids

For Dylan's 2nd birthday, he didn't open any presents, but he got to spend time w/ his friend, Dylan. First we went to story time at the library then we went to the park. I decided that it was a good day for a sugar rush. I've seen photographers get amazing pictures w/ these huge lollipops, so I thought I'd try. I played around in photoshop for some of the pictures. (not the 1st two).silly face
I desaturated this then painted back in the lollipops. I cropped, rotated, and stroked a boarder on this one then put it on a desaturated copy of itself. no edits. The light is a little much on his right cheek.
I blurred the background here and tried to lighten the shaddows on is eyes.
Isaac slept the whole time in this sling. He's still just a little flexible ball of cute sleepiness.

1 comment:

The Stevens said...

Nice job with the photoshop. They turned out really cute.