Wednesday, February 6, 2008

1st Outings

Isaac went on his 1st outing today. He went to his pediatrician's office for his 1st visit. He lost some weight and only weighs 8lbs 3oz now. That's Dylan's birth weight. He's healthy! Then b/c I went w/ him to his Dr. appointment, he went with me to mine. We went to the chiropractor. I went yesterday too and my neck is really messed up I guess. It doesn't have the right kind of curve in it and almost curves the wrong way. I don't know what I did to it, but it still hurts. I finally asked Dr. McNeill to call in something stronger than the regular Tylenol and Ibuprofen I've been eating like candy. Ironically, after the chiropractor appointment today I decided to just rest and not take any pain meds. I didn't pick up the Rx yet either. My neck/back/shoulder/arm isn't hurting as much, but I'm noticing my tummy pains. It feels like I have pulled a lot of muscles there and I'm feeling the cramping. I've been taking the tylenol non stop so I hadn't noticed it. Maybe I shouldn't have driven. Oh well- too late now. He likes the pacifier! I held it in with one hand while he was next to me on the ground while the ultrasonic tingly treatment was on my back for 15 min. Then he slept while the Dr. adjusted me. He's such a good baby, but then I stayed in the parking lot changing and feeding him. I worried that he would cry in the car. That's such a helpless feeling for a mom. But, he didn't!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATI0NS. What a beautiful boy - of course he has a super beautiful wonderful Mom. It was so fun to see all your comments on Briggybunch this week and you were in the Hospital!!! Know that Bob and I send our love -- we think you are a special family.

bob & sue

Tiffany Feger said...

Thanks Uncle Bob and Aunt Sue:) I love being in touch with your family too!