Sunday, February 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Month, Dylans

Dylan's friend, Dylan, turned 2 last Thursday. We decided to let them celebrate their birthdays together at Chuck E. Cheese's. We had balloons, presents, pizza, one party guest (Isaac) and one cake. It was perfect. This may be the last year that I can skimp on his birthday. I didn't want to plan a party b/c who knew how healthy Isaac would be or when he'd be born. Don't tell anyone that I had Isaac out at just 1 week old in this germy place. We did have the hand sanitizer as our centerpiece though. It was used lots and lots.


We did two #2 candles so they could each blow their own out. It's still just two candles on the cake - so it's perfect!
They were really good about taking turns blowing out their own candlesDylan picked up the whole piece at once.

After playing there, we went to our house to play in the fun new ball pit from the Szasz family. We also got out the basketball goal. The boys had so much fun wrecking the house. Then it was snack time and we put on the Jungle Book movie for them (and the dads). Dylan likes the Disney cartoon one, but he also likes the one w/ real people and animals. They played and played 'til late. I don't think Dylan thinks we skimped on his birthday at all AND his real birthday isn't even 'til Friday! I think we're going to get him shoes and PJs. That's what he needs, not more toys:)

2 comments:

The Stevens said...

That was fun, I am glad we did it!

Danielle said...

I am so sad we couldn't come! I really miss hanging out with you guys! These pictures mad me sad!!