Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Pregnancy costume

Steven's favorite holiday is Halloween. He loves to dress up.





I wasn't really into it this year for myself since I'm just getting larger.

Then I thought that I could use my big belly as an asset and not try to cover it up.

Since Dylan was Nemo, why not do something like that? The Disney store doesn't cary adult Nemo costumes, so . . .




Why not paint Nemo on my belly?


Ok, so that's a stupid idea and that's not me. I was looking up belly painting online and found this. I had to post it b/c it's so funny and I bet someone believed that I would do it. Here're the other crazies who let someone paint fish on their tummys:
I DID decide to paint my tummy, but I made a whole costume out of it. I was a fortune teller w/ my tummy as my crystal ball. Steven actually painted it b/c my first attempt was just a big white gilttery globby mess. He put a heart and $ sign in there b/c that's what peole would want in their future. I think a four leaf clover or horse shoe for good luck would be a good idea too. A happy face for happiness didn't turn out so well.



Anyway, good job painting, Steven. The skirt was $1 at the thrift store and the other things were from a dollar store or Wal-mart. I wish you could see all of my rings b/c I thought that would add to the costume:)

3 comments:

Kat Gille said...

That's a pretty ingenious costume! So where'd you go all done up? Did you have a party to go to and drop Dylan off at Mom's? Or did you dress up to take him trick-or-treating?

Tiffany Feger said...

I had a party last weekend for Steven's work AND dressed up for trick-or-treating too. We went to a kid friendly party on Halloween that was at our friends' house. Dylan went too b/c it was a kid friendly party w/ lots of other kids.

The McKays said...

You should have taken a close up shot of the rings.

I'm glad you posted these because I told my mom about it and she wanted to see.

I like the fish bowl bellies! I wouldn't have thought that was weird at all! But you looked absolutely adorable as a fortune teller!