Monday, October 29, 2007

Cousins in Costumes

I was thinking of how lame I am for not doing anything creative w/ my blog template for the season changes or for Halloween, but I'm posting so many Halloween posts that I think that makes up for it.

I'm loving all of the opportunities to put Dylan in his Nemo costume! We went to Steven's mom's house and had all of his family over for lunch. Dylan's 2 cousins are also 1 year old. Gabrielle is older but is lots of fun too.
Gabrielle the pink bat, Coby the pumpkin, Raphael the dinosaur, and Nemo
see my face getting fat! I need to lay off of the Halloween candy
Steven walked in and suprised everyone w/ his crazy costume. Andre put a wig on for the occasion.

I made these treat cups for Dylan's cousins. Dylan has been loving these plastic cups so much that I had to get them, then I had to get the straws and small pumpkin balls and bat rattles, so I decided to put something together for them. I actually saw the idea on one of Lacey's friends' sites. She made the treat card templates and I just used photoshop to customise them. I put some candy in there, but I also included raisins b/c Dylan and Malia like those just as much.
This is a better view. (Since I'm showing off.) I actually cut away the background, but put it on there so I could develop them as 4x6 pictures

2 comments:

The Stevens said...

That is so cute. You're so creative! Great job.

Heather Melzer said...

Your treats turned out so cute! :)