Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Appointment

My mom made an "appointment" to see Dylan. I guess I haven't asked her to babysit in a while and she was out of town on an anniversary cruise when we went to Grandma Rebeck's for dinner last. She said she figures she has to make an appointment b/c Dylan is so busy. My mom said that I could do something fun w/ Steven on that Saturday afternoon, but I'm not used to being w/o my baby. I was bored.

My mom got here and said she would take Dylan for a walk. I went too. I guess I didn't have to, but I wanted to. Then my mom finally took Dylan to her house. I played on my computer and thought about Christmas gifts for the first time, then . . . I just went to go get him. Dylan knows how to say Grandma and Grandpa now and even tries to say Uncle. (Poor Jonathan has been waiting for that moment for over a year now.) Dylan was kinda happy to see me, but he was more happy there. I stayed there and we watched the 2nd half of a movie and ate dinner 'til it was time to take Dylan home. I think it's the first time ever that I had a babysitter for Dylan when I didn't need one. That was wierd! Thanks mom!

No comments: