Monday, October 29, 2007

The Zoo w/ Daddy

We had nothing to do on Saturday so Steven suggested that we go to the zoo. We do have the pass, so why not?! It wasn't hot out so we went.

We went to a whole different area that I had been skipping. It's Steven's favorite part that has alligators, manatees, spiders, bears, bald eagles, key dear, and a wolf.
Dylan started out in the stroller, but once we got him out to look at the monkeys - he didn't get back in. He insisted on pushing his own stroller around everywhere.
He was chasing some storks down the boardwalk so fast that I couldn't keep up
I think flamingos are great. There should be more around this state
"SNAP!!!!" (what Dylan says for alligators)
fishies!

manatees

2 comments:

The Stevens said...

Cute pictures! I've never been to that zoo, but it looks like fun. Our Dylan loves to push his stroller like that too.

Tiffany Feger said...

I have a pass for 2 adults and the kids 3 and under are free. So let's go! I work this Friday though.