Sunday, November 4, 2007

September


I know this is really late, but as you can tell, we've been busy. It's funny that Tuesdays and Thursdays are blank. Those are the days I work. The one picture is from Corrie's camera. She takes the kids places when I'm at work.

Dylan has gotten into puzzles so I wanted to do a puzzle themed month. I may have gotten a little carried away. I take over 500 pictures a month though so it's hard to pick just a few pictures. Dylan also started to really like to jump so that's why I included that picture in the upper right.
You've seen all of these pictures before if you keep up with my blog. (As always, you can click on the calendar page to see it larger.) I'll eventually print my blog too. I wonder if I'll keep this up when I have 2 babies. . .

No comments: