Monday, October 29, 2007

Pumpkin Carving

I really wanted Dylan to be a part of the creative process, but he liked watching big trucks at the end of our block more. He was actually grossed out by the yuckiness of the pumpkin.

He's thinking about putting his hand in there. But he won't
He's almost scared of the seeds and strings
He likes putting the lid back on. It's like a puzzle!

If I scooped the stuff out and handed it to him, he happily dumped it in the trash
And was quite proud of himself
What's in there now?
He's using a long spoon here to try to fish something out



Dylan took off to see the big trucks. He has been pulling this bug around all over
He was crying that it was time to turn around, then he'd start laughing. He was so moody in the half-block it took to get to our house.
He was peeking over my shoulder from behind me trying not to let me see him. I would turn around to my left then to my right. He was laughing so hard when we'd make eye contact. I picked up my camera to get his big smile.


Loves his pumpkin pal Sweet boy
Such a cutie
Dylan being cheezy. (I said to say cheeze and he over did it)
The real pumpkin and the fake one on the right

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Your pumpkin is way cuter than the fake one! Good job! And I love Dylans cheesy smile! Totally cute

The Stevens said...

Yes, your pumpkin does look great, good job! We cheated on the actual carving this year. I love all the pics of Dylan too, you got some relly cute pictures of his different facial expressions. Cute!