Monday, October 22, 2007

The Friendship Trail Bridge

(This post is from October 5th but I was searching for old pics before posting it.)


This used to be my favorite place to go running. Before I was even pregnant w/ Dylan I'd run all the way to Tampa and back accross it.
THEN after I had Dylan, Corrie and I were both on maternity leave at the same time so we walked off our baby fat on this bridge. Then we worked our way up to jogging.
I haven't been on it in a long time. I used to love to sweat and would run in the middle of the day. Now I don't get up early ever and it's been way too hot go go to the bridge. There's no shade there!

Corrie had the idea to go on Monday since she didn't have to be at work 'til later that day and it wasn't not steaming hot out. We didn't even try to go running b/c we're both big and my groin tendons or something get sore just walking. On the way back we let the kids out. They only walked/ran/danced/jumped like 1/8th of a mile, but b/c they zig-zagged and back tracked, they got their own little mini work outs. Corrie and I went about a 5K!

I couldn't find the pictures of the babies on the bridge from a year ago, but this is close enough. This is Corrie, Candice, and me w/ our babies. Dylan was almost 1-1/2 months old here in the snuggly under the blankie. It was a cool day in March.

No comments: