Friday, October 5, 2007

"It Is!"


Dylan says "it is?" when he's looking for something then exclaims "it IS!" when he finds it. He doesn't care about the order or the "where/here." He has a lot of inflection and hand gestures so we know what he's saying. They were playing peek-a-boo behind the palm tree.
I went for a light jog on Monday with these two. My quads are really sore today from that sorry excuse of an exercize. I was going to go again today but just walked for an hour instead. (and just ate ice cream.)


I love living by downtown b/c there are a lot of places to go for a walk. This place we stopped is almost secluded b/c it sticks out in the bay like a corner.
I took them home and bathed them but had to take them to my office meeting. The poor kids were so tired that they fell asleep on the way. I left the air on while I set up a pack 'n play but had to wait outside for someone to re-open the gate for too long and they woke up. They didn't get naps 'til like 4pm! That's so late for them. Sometimes I feel like I'm committing child abuse when I drag them places or don't let them get naps or keep them up late etc.

2 comments:

The Stevens said...

Is that Vinoy Park? We love to go to that park. It's nice because it's right near the bay. Cute pictures.

Tiffany Feger said...

yep, a part of Vinoy park