Monday, October 29, 2007

Typing Lessons

Dylan and Malia probably get sick of me sitting at my computer.
Dylan has now discovered how to scoot in behind me and likes to push me off of the office chair. I fall on the floor and Dylan laughs and signs "again." He repeatedly pushes me off until I give him my full attention away from the computer. Then HE will take over typing on the computer. He also scrolls the little button on my mouse to make the screen go up and down.

Both he and Malia request "Abbey" videos even when I'm not even near my computer. She's a star at my house. We love when Lacey posts new videos of Abbey. I'm so happy that she posted the rubber ducky song on her page b/c it kept my two here occupied for over 4 min at a time!

Corrie just walked in and Malia's happy to see her mommy Hard at work
Singing in Dylan's ear

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Kate is the exact same way. I think since she knows exactly how to work the keyboard and mouse, I am probably on this thing too much!