Friday, October 12, 2007

2 little monkeys jumping on the bed

Darren just made Malia an awesome toddler bed. We're going to have him make one for Dylan later. They're going to wait to move her into it, but these two might be ready.
When my back was turned, Malia climbed into Dylan's crib. Then Dylan did it! I thought it was so funny how they flop over the side that I got my camera. The good news is that they can't get out by themselves - YET.
They also can't get IN by themselves if I put the side up. They'll be ready for the toddler beds when they are big siblings.

You can see Dylan's hair cut. I didn't cut it that short. I did it in his sleep. I did one side then rolled him over and did the other side. Then I removed the blankie I used as a drop-cloth. Steven came in about half way through b/c he wondered why I was still in the dark room w/ Dylan. He thought I was nuts. It's not as bad as it could have been.

1 comment:

Luiz242 said...

That's really frickin cute