Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Pregnancy Update

This picture was taken before Peter and Heidi's wedding reception on Friday evening.


I'm 26 weeks pregnant now. I haven't mentioned much about it, but here are the updates.
I'm supposed to go take the blood test for "pregnancy diabetes" but I've been eating too much Halloween candy so I don't really want to go. Maybe tomorrow.

My face is really showing my weight gain in pictures. This is the season where I'll start feeling fat and white. I can't go tanning and it's not summer any more so there's not much I can do about it.

Dylan will randomly point to my belly and smile and say "beebee." That makes me smile but it's b/c I'm sticking out so much that it catches his attention.

Steven said he can understand why I would want to know the gender of my baby b/c I have a constant reminder that I'm pregnant.
He/she's a part of me and is always moving. My lifestyle has to change. Steven still wants to wait 'til delivery day to find out.
The baby is moving a really lot. Sometimes I think he/she is dancing. It tickles sometimes then other times he/she jumps on my bladder. I'm not uncomfortable yet.
I'm not craving anything in particular. I've been through the fresh fruit phase, the cheese phase, the scrambled eggs phase, the pickles phase, the Subway-vegie sub-with-extra-bananna peppers phase, the Cold Stone ice cream phase, and the sea food phase. Now it's just the munchies. I'm never in the mood for anything in particular meal wise, but I do like to snack on junk food. It's going to be a problem!
On Monday I ate only organic healthy foods and only at meal times. (Plus a little bit of candy.) It's b/c I saw pictures of myself.
I looked at pictures of this time 2 years ago when I was pregnant w/ Dylan and I looked about the same. We went to Washington DC and I definately had a full face by then. So I guess I'm about on track.

No comments: