Sunday, October 24, 2010

quick pic (aka procrastination irony)

The church Young Women lesson tomorrow is on wise use of leisure time.
The teacher always learns more than the student,
 so of course I'm the one teaching the group tomorrow:) 

I have some fun object lessons - I have been married long enough that I can stand in one place in my kitchen and can do a 360 degree turn and find somethings for an object lesson.  I'm not sure if that's good or if that's sad.  But it's my style and I'm going with it:) 
I did have Steven go buy the chocolate nuggets while I was at the youth dance tonight - I didn't have that handy. 
I know that presentation can make or break part of the lesson, but I like to keep things simple.  I'll borrow the treasure box from the Primary room for this:) 

Hey, at least I'm not cutting out "keys to prevent procrastination" in Sunday School this time! 

Oh, and no pics of my boys today b/c I didn't really get to see them.  They had fun with Steven at a farm though!  He took them to feed goats, wear a snake, see an escaped 6 foot iguana, ride a pony, and ride a tractor behind "a real farmer" according to Isaac.  I had taken both cameras with me. 

No comments: