Thursday, October 28, 2010

I have the cutest baby boys in the whole wide world

Today, my job was to watch these boys laugh. 
 and laugh
 and crack up
 and be happy

and be so silly
 because Isaac is one silly little boy
You had to be there.
He's watching his little brother play basketball, while wearing a hair thingy on his wrist, wearing Isaac's pants, resting on his baby blankie on the freshly cleaned kitchen floor (because Isaac had an accident.) 

AND I think I'll do duplicate posts on my ffp blog and on here from time to time.  It's a lot to manage - this, ffp portfolio (once/year - it needs a total overhaul), ffp blog, facebook pages, facebook profile, facebook group. But in the end, this is the one i'll print when i'm rich - or if you're rich - my blog books are all I want for Christmas:))  I used to always ask for a boat - knowing it would never happen.  Now I'm asking for blog books.  Same thing. 

No comments: