Sunday, September 20, 2009

Welcome, baby Ada Lily Foley!

I got to be the first visitor to go meet little sweet Miss Ada Lily! She hadn't even been taken away to be bathed yet. She was a healthy 9lbs, 5oz and was 20-1/2inches long. I've been waiting to share the news, b/c it's her news to share, but she asked me to guest blog for her, so since I did that, I can share the news with my readers too:) She was actually in labor while I was posting her last maternity pictures. I couldn't sleep b/c I was so excited. Do you know how much I was tempted to mention that she was in labor less than 12 hours after those pictures had been taken?! She had Ada on her due date, September 19th!

Look at her smile at her daddy! She'll be a daddy's girl for sure. Don't worry, she barely cried. She's so sweet with that baby cry though, isn't she?! She was just hungry. She's a good eater, so that's a relief for everybody. Isn't she so precious?!
I had to unswaddle her little feet real quick. I love that they still had the ink on them from her footprints.Lindsay had been in labor all night, then had her a little before noon. She and Ada were exhausted, so it was time for me to leave.
I guest posted these and a couple more for Scott and Lindsay here, FYI.

1 comment:

The Stevens said...

Hey Tiff, congrats to your friend. The baby is so cute. Maybe you could come do that for me?? We'll have to see when the day falls I guess. The due date is October 14th so we'll see. Talk to you soon!