Saturday, September 19, 2009

More Maternity Photos

This camera was a good investment:)
I'm not making any $ with it, and it's taking up a lot of my time, but my right brain is happy, so that keeps me sane. I love helping people. Lindsay brought over a Steak & Shake shake over to me the other day when she picked up her files. That's fun:)

I usually dislike Fridays, so I made it a point to clean the bathrooms and work on some house projects on Thursday instead of waiting for my "off day" to try to do everything. It helps that it's been my SPRING BREAK-(in the fall). (Corrie, my friend and babysitter, was not able to babysit, so I didn't work, and her kids didn't come over either. We miss them terribly.)

So this glorious Friday morning, I woke up, rolled over and went back to sleep some more in my most comfortable bed, then woke up again later and kissed Isaac's neck until we felt like getting out of bed, (Steven must have brought him in to me some time this morning,) got Dylan and his cute smile up, ate breakfast, and got dressed. I still had a long list of potential things I could do, but instead called to see if Lindsay was still pregnant. She was, so we dropped everything, only ran one short errand, and spent an hour and a half over at her house. I took my boys, so we took a lot of breaks.

Lindsay's hair was so pretty and strait, and we thought she needed indoor pictures, and ones to include the nursery, so we quickly hung the art on the wall and snapped away! (We didn't include Scott this time. I know if he's anything like Steven, then he appreciates that.)
Remember, I'm just playing around w/ a camera, but it's fun and Lindsay looks so good that it works:)

Don't you love her hair and eyes here? I do.

Hey Lindsay, were you a model? You should be.


Which window pic is your fav? I was playing around w/ some effects.

Can you believe these shirts aren't even maternity ones? So cute.

I love her perfectly round little tummy!Lindsay had that beautiful "pregnancy glow" her whole pregnancy, so I accentuated it a little.
So I'm learning from my mistakes, and think that Lindsay has some good photos for the baby book too. Win Win! What a good Friday! (Besides taking, sorta editing, and blogging these photos, I also bought pants for Dylan and Isaac for their Uncle Matt's wedding, finished Matt and Hollie's slide show and made DVDs for the receptions, cleaned the house, did a load of laundry, patched some tiles in the pool, thought about going running but the boys had to nap, had dinner out w/ my 3 boys, finished sewing a baby gift, bought things for and made a wedding gift, and unsuccessfully tried to make flying to Hawaii with my sister for a week work.)

5 comments:

Marcie said...

They are beautiful! The last one is my very favorite... it is just perfect!!

The Stevens said...

You are good!!! I love that white shirt she is wearing. Good job, you are on your way to being a successful photographer. I may need to book some sessions with you!

Lindsay said...

TIFF!! Thanks!! I love all of them. I am one hot momma! Haha...Totally kidding. You did such a good job with all of the poses and stuff.
ANd I love my baby girl pictures! They are so special for us to have

Jennifer Lovell said...

(I'm Lindsay's sister-in-law)
These photos are such a treasure for Lindsay. Thanks for taking them for her! You did a truly beautiful job! What I wouldn't give to have some pics like this of my babies inside.

Anonymous said...

Hi!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may commense earning with a money that usually is spent
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'll be glad to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per day now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]