Sunday, September 13, 2009

Cravings


I just took some maternity pictures for Scott and Lindsay. This is my favorite picture so far. I haven't really gone through them all just yet, but I like this one. I asked Lindsay what she had craved her whole pregnancy and she said that she ate a lot of cereal. I asked her to grab a box. She doesn't look particularly pregnant in the picture (probably b/c her cereal isn't the sugary kid cereal I was expecting her to bring,) but she's resting the bowl on her belly and they are such a cute couple with him feeding her. I can see the wedding bands, and the wind finally didn't blow the box over! I like how I figured out some of my camera settings to open the aperture enough to get just the box in focus. It was also nice having no pressure. They just had fun and told me not to worry. It was fun! I just had to share a photo before going to bed:)

5 comments:

Kat Gille said...

That is just too cute. Seriously. I opened your blog and thought you had a Cheerios ad on it for some reason. I had to read the first sentence of the post before I even looked to see that it wasn't professional models in the back! I guess that means you did really well on the picture! And it means that it's not readily apparent that Lindsay's pregnant unless you really look . . . :)

Lacey McKay said...

Oh Tiff! This is so fun and creative! I wish so badly I had an image like this from my pregnancy with Madison! All I wanted was cereal and I ate it FOUR times a day! I would have brought a box of Reeses Peanut Butter Puffs!

Lindsay said...

LOVE it!! And when I saw the picture I said I wish I would have brought a box of Reeses Puffs. Oh well. Love it!

Cynthia Lovell said...

Very Cute! Have you thought of sending it to General Mills?? Be a Great Ad. This is Lindsay's mother.

Stephen said...

Oh my gosh, those are so cute and good Tiffany. I wish I could mark my favorites there. You had some awesome ideas there, I'm so happy they came out well. Great job!