Monday, September 7, 2009

I still like Mondays:)

(In case you were worried, Marcie Ü)
Steven kept Dylan out of preschool and took him to Busch Gardens. I still had Isaac and Noah as usual. I also got two bonus girls! Olivia is Malia's cousin. She didn't have school that day so she got to come over. And it was Kirsten's last day of summer. We wanted her to come play at our house instead of sipping chicken noodle soup with her sick little brothers. That wouldn't have been a good last day of summer at all. I think it's funny that I had 4 kids and none were siblings.
We playes inside a lot, and Kirsten was a big helper with the little boys. She's used to 2 little boys their size. They loved chasing each other. Olivia liked playing with learning games. After a while, we went outside. Noah was nappnig, as usual he misses on a lot of fun.
The swings are in the shade this time of year. Olivia and Kirsten had such fun on them.
Isaac played with chalk and the girls joined him.
Kirsten made her own hop scotch squares
and taught Olivia the correct way to play.
And how to jump in the pool when they got hot.
Olivia was so excited for her pickle in her lunch box that day. I was glad I had a jar b/c
they were a hit:)
Oh, did I mention the carraige ride?
Isaac asked my dad to take him for a ride and Kirsten wanted to go too. I was happy that my dad was there b/c somebody had to stay back w/ Olivia and Noah. Olivia didn't want to go anyway.

When Dylan got home from Busch Gardens, we were doing yard work. It was Kirsten's idea! The neighbor's driveway was yucky, so we swept it up!Then we took my dad to the airport:( It was fun while he was here but we missed him right away. This is a good picture of my back seat.And this is just a funny one:)


Then everybody came to pick up their kids by first having a pizza pool party. Can you believe all these kids are ours? (Noah was napping again.)

Pretty much a perfect Monday, wouldn't you say?!

1 comment:

Marcie said...

Actully, I would say you are a saint for doing favors for everyone at the same time... and then making it sound like it was a treat for you. Thank you so much again. Kirsten couldn't stop talking about all the fun she had... it was fun to see it all. You are the best!