Thursday, September 10, 2009

Put Put POW!

I was kind of enjoying that Isaac hadn't been introduced to the sport with little hard balls and golf clubs, but I also couldn't wait for Dylan to learn. The next picture is exactly what I expected. Dylan is into it, Isaac is ready to play, but with a little bit of wrecklessness.
We took my grandma,
and my dad.
Isaac really does love sports, and wants to play the right way . . .
and watches to learn so cutely . . .
but then when he wants to be independent, he likes to watch the ball go into the water and down the mini waterfalls. It was overcast, and had just poured, so it wasn't crowded and wasn't too hot.
I'm so glad we could take Dylan. Marc had just brought back a golf set for him from Spain, so we practiced at home some.



Dylan and my grandma stayed under par and were ahead of us.
Isaac had fun with his and my ball. (I was busy taking pictures, as you can tell.)

Isaac wondered where the ball went after the last hole. The fun didn't stop there though . . .
We got to feed the aligators!


Then we fed ourselves some Tampa Cuban food in Clearwater.
It's fun to be tourists:)

1 comment:

Kat Gille said...

Cute! That was a very well-documented trip to putt-putt golf. I'm very impressed that Dylan stayed under par. And Isaac's antics were just as funny as you expected--good thing he had two balls to try to lose! In the first couple of pictures I thought there was something different about him ... and then I finally figured out he's not wearing his trademark shoes anymore! Did he finally outgrow them?