Thursday, September 17, 2009

Go Rays!

The day after Dylan and Steven went to a professional football game, Dylan got to go to a professional Baseball game! He's pretty blessed to have such great friends who give him tickets. I dropped Isaac off with my little brother, then picked up Jake and Brent. I didn't take Isaac b/c we also were given VIP bands for the Beach Boys after the game! It's part of the Rays' Summer Concert Series. Like the night before, Dylan asked if he could go home before the game was even half over. We didn't distract him with ice cream like the night before. Instead, we went and walked around and climbed in a play area.
Then Steven came to join us. He didn't stay that long b/c he decided to take Dylan home at around his bed time.
I had a cold, but we just HAD to stay for the Beach Boys. Here're Jake and Brent and some friends as we waited in line to go up close.
The VIP bands got us onto the field so we didn't have to stay seated far away. We could have rushed the stage, but we got close enough. See the Beach Boys above Jake's hat?
They were on the big screen, which was good for everybody.We opted to hang out with the beach balls, hula hoops, and baseballs. I felt sorry for any remaining kids in the stands. They must have been jealous of us running around like crazy.
And I do mean crazy!!!

They played their little hearts out, but then they were ready to go. And so was I. It was so fun, and awesome to go to another Rays game, and go to a concert, and be with some of my most favorite kids in the world. Thanks for inviting us, Jake!

No comments: