Wednesday, September 16, 2009

changing of the guard

We had our first official general PCDHA meeting. I think it was a success! My favorite part was being able to present the past president with a plaque for her service. I still email her lots for answers to random questions that come up. This job is a bit more time consuming than I had imagined, but it's at a perfect time for me. I really like the opportunity I have to have more of a hand in things. I'm learning more about my profession and even more about the hard working registered dental hygienists who spend time not only with their patients, but in the association, our community, politically, etc. I like not having to go out and look for service opportunities, there are plenty with in the dental field (and church, and with friends of course.)

No comments: