Saturday, September 5, 2009

A bike built for 3

My dad gave this kid carrier to Dylan for his first birthday. I'm sad to say that I have not used it in 2 years. My dad has taken Dylan for rides a lot, but I was nervous about its safety and about my confidence in being able to turn or stop. This visit, Dylan asked me to pull Isaac while my dad followed Dylan on his own little yellow bike. I thought my dad had put him up to it b/c getting me to try it out was a great idea. It's easy, not dificult or dangerous feeling at all! We've used it a couple of times since my dad has left and Steven has even used it too! It was a great gift, thanks Dad!

1 comment:

The Stevens said...

I want to get one of those too! I just got my bike from Minnesota. My sister's husband brought it for me. Now we can do a triathalon.....or maybe a duathalon?? I have to wait a while still though.