Thursday, September 17, 2009

Labor Day 2009

Steven spent the weekend getting out back yard ready for some friends and family to come over for Labor Day. The boys and I stayed in our PJs b/c we still had a yucky cold. It was ok to have people over still b/c we were all outside. Thank goodness Steven never got sick. He's my trophy husband, have I ever mentioned that? He makes me look good just by being himself. He's a good worker, and he has always been so good at taking care of us when we're not feeling well. He also got all of the food, or organized who should bring what. He does it all! Coby and Dylan were trying to make the Spider Man webs b/c they were both wearing Spider Man outfits.
We have wanted to invite Steven's family over all summer, then finally did. Of course we invited my family over too.

Steven made sure we had enough seating and shade for everybody since not everybody likes to swim.

It was a perfect happy Labor Day 2009!

No comments: