Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Local Photographer Friend!!! (I'll share her.)

Many of you may have noticed Keshia and her camera at Isaac's 1st birthday party. She brought her husband and cute daughter, Cailin too. Keshia put her photos on flikr, and I was sooo happy that she volunteered to come shoot Isaac's first big party!

It was so much fun to look at her perspective and go through the slide show from her flikr account (link here and above)! My photos are just snapshots, hers are really 3-D! I was wishing I had gotten more pictures of more people, and she did! I didn't even take many of Dylan, but she got him licking the Kung Fu Panda, and his expression on his bike when he first saw it etc. She even made it a point to get a family picture of us. I like her perspective and composition of the pictures. I also like how she captured expressions and moments I might have missed.

She's just starting out in photography, but if you'd like her to come do any kind of photo shoot, she's just charging $50 for a session anywhere. She'll give you a free full resolution CD with your images! She can of course make prints or photo books, and will do it all for you at a discounted rate too! I can't wait for mine to come:)

She has Mondays off, so call me soon to book her! her email is: keshiaphoto@gmail.com I'm sure she'll come on other days too, so email her or call me, I have her number.

This is great for kid photo shoots, holiday ones (think Easter!) or for adults or families etc etc. She's ready to start her portfolio, so we benefit before she gets too expensive! (By then it'll be so worth it though.) She even has the equipment to set up in your living room. She was going to do it for Isaac before the party, but I was too stressed out because Isaac hadn't napped and he just wanted to go see what was going on outside. We decided it was his party, and he could cry or play if he wanted to. Retakes will be fun!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Well Well...I know who to use when baby comes along!!

Tiffany Feger said...

And maternity, if you ever start showing.

Lindsay said...

Oh yeah!!! I will need to do pictures then. I will just have to talk Scott into spending a little money!!! :) We got some family pictures at home but I keep forgetting to take them out!