Friday, February 20, 2009

Echo My Media, please

I've had these pictures for a while, but I've been busy with holidays, weddings, receptions, and birthdays. So I'll back track a little, starting with our visit to my brother's business. Why not advertise for my little bro, right? Now that Matt's done with his accounting classes at BYU, he has more time to work on digitizing your videos, slides, pictures, etc etc etc. Everything is custom, like slide shows for parties or funerals set to music.

Ok, so really I just think this is a cute picture of Dylan being cheezy with his poor raw red nose from the cold weather in Utah.
Playing with a gavel next to the Echo Media pamphlets in the waiting room.

Take your nephews to work day:

If you're on facebook, make Echo B. Johnson your friend.
He's my brother's mascot for his business. You may remember him from when I posted about the pink bunny snowboarding with us. It's no wonder that their goal is to-
keep your memories "echoing"
throughout life . . .
and boy do we have fun doing it!
This was at their grand opening of their beautiful office way back when. I wish I had a picture of the office building. He got one customer because he liked the picture of the building from the website!

1 comment:

Afton or Tina G said...

Hi Tiffany,
We sent a present to your boys, but Target wouldn't let us include a gift card :(
So be on the lookout for a big box coming your way (and let us know if you don't get anything in the next week!)

Love Uncle Afton and Aunt Tina