Monday, February 16, 2009

King For A Day (or two)

I made Dylan his birthday crown and almost took it to his preschool on Thursday with the cupcakes I made. But then I remembered that Dylan's teacher made a crown for Malia on her "school birthday." I was hoping for a simple paper crown. Miss Debbie pulled out a bright new golden (yellow) crown for Dylan! I left my camera with her too. The sad part is that he did not want me to leave. He started crying when I was leaving. Even though it was going to be a fun day, he wanted me to stay. This is the first time he has cried when I dropped him off at school. His teacher called me at lunch time and told me he was happy. Yay. Then she left these pictures on my camera to prove it! This is thier morning snack.
Singing to him with the school director in the chapel
carrying the clip board
Party Time! I'm going to develop an extra picture for this kid's mom.

This explains why I now have Dylan take his shoes off outside so I can pour out the sand.

I'm so glad I packed extra party hats for his class

He has to wait for his other birthday crown 'til the 15th. Lucky little King.

No comments: